<body>
Friday, February 01, 2008
omg, realised that I haven't posted here for 3 weeks already? :/ Suppose that's a testimony of my busyness.

ahhh, J2 life's totally a different experience from J1. Right now, it's practically school, mug, train, eat mug. And the the cycle just repeats itself relentlessly. Now with 3 types of tuition (see how bad it has become) I can say that I don't have as much time to pamper myself anymore. ah wells, I have no choice but to hang in there till the A levels are over huh. Just one more "formal" exam left and this will kinda determine what I'll be doing next time.... the thought of it is just... scary :S

Well, of course there are the little little things that I actually enjoy... like CIP with Riding for the Disabled (RDA)! It's basically this organization based at the Singapore Polo Club where both mentally and physically disabled young children will come to the riding school to have horse therapy! :D yepp, so our job is to 1) lead the horse and make sure that they don't misbehave and 2) assure the young kiddies that they'll be fine. For the past two weeks, we've had training sessions only, learning how to handle the horse and tacking them up. Really cool stuff. Felt so happy that day just retelling my mummy every single thing that we did on Tuesday. hahahaha!

then there's training.... good days and bad days as usual. but the rowing conditions at MacRitchie has been kinda wonky these past few trainings i.e. freaking choppy waves and scary winds that threaten to just throw you off your boat. But the good ones were really satisfying :D rather good timings, but jiaolian said that there's definitely much more room for improvement. Dudu toot has pangsehed me for the past 2 water trainings, but nvm! On Saturday we shall jiayou and do our best again. Who knows? we may do..... our dream timing. hahahha!

Something to look forward to..... HOLIDAY! to hk and some part of china? I can't remember which part though. Going there to meet my relatives (whom I've never seen before in my entire life) and bai nian :D This will most probably be the last time I'll ever be leaving Singapore/ having a proper holiday till A's are over. So I better treasure it! eat a lot and give myself a well-deserved break from work! Contemplating whether I should go for a manicure first on Tuesday after school before rushing home to bathe and then go off to the airport! HMMMM :D

alrightt, I'm going out with mummy for CNY goody shopping now! I shall control myself and not sweep all the pineapple tarts and love letters off the shelves. hahaha!

Till I post again
take care and GOD BLESS
6:52 pm

PROFILE

berniceheng
28.11.1990
lovesGOD
Raffles Junior College
08S03N
rjROW

LINKS
PHOTO ALBUM!
andrea amanda leong athena barry candice cheryl cheah clara deborah eliza gabrielle garene geneve geraldine geriyeong germaineyap greg hannah hb heidi huiyi ivan tham j1 guys' canoeing j2guys' canoeing jac jianrong joohui juanmin jukhuan kaiqi kalya kara ann katrina kevin quah kor lighthouse mandy michael michelle ng minqi muddy natalia natalie nattay pan peiqi peishan prabs seet teng richard shawna sherrie shihui soolin tammy vic vivian xinyi jie yangyang yannie yilin yishan yufang yunhui zheng ning zhixian zishan
tag



"Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe" -philippians 2:14-15


credits

IMAGE:
FD, gettyimages
BRUSHES: moargh, FM
LAYOUT: love-inROME